Here at Focus Family Resource Centre we are always looking for new Volunteers to help us out and get involved.
Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community while also gaining new and exciting experience.
There are a number of volunteer roles available withing FOCUS
Focus FRC Board of Management
This is a chance to get more involved in the planning and running of this vital community service.
In return for you time you will get the opportunity to gain experience in areas such as
- Community Development
- Management Skills
- Finance Administration
- Role of an employer
Full Support/training given to staff, existing board members and support agency Framework.
The youth club is a great way to get to know the youth within our community, foster and develop life skills and will also look great on your CV.
Why should you get involved??
- Create something better for your community
- Involvement of your children or family members in your local youth project
- Interest or experience in a particular sport or activity
- A sense of obligation
- Helping others
- A chance to meet new people and make new friends
- Develop new skills while improving others.
There is an application procedure in place, details of which can be accessed through the Focus Centre.
Call into us for more information or call us on 049 4364065